The Skin Hospital has over 10 years of experience in the management of clinical trials. As patient safety is our main priority, all our clinical trials are thoroughly reviewed and approved by an external ethics committee.
Our dedicated team are experts in conducting dermatological clinical trials, from Phase I through to Phase IV, including pharmaceutical and device trials. Their extensive experience and commitment to each trial allows for the collection of valuable research, furthering the development of potential treatments for various skin conditions.
Our state-of-the-art facilities include exclusive clinical consultation rooms, across our Darlinghurst and Westmead hospitals. All members of our clinical trials team are focused on ensuring the best service and results for participants.
Clinical Trials Currently Recruiting:
Active Clinical Trials:
- Trial for active and segmental vitiligo – PF-06651600 treatment by oral tablet
- Trial extension for moderate to severe eczema- Baricitinib treatment by oral tablet
- Trial for moderate to severe eczema- Tralokinumab monotherapy by injection
- Trial for moderate to severe plaque-type psoriasis- Guselkumab by injection
Completed Clinical Trials:
- Trial for treatment of Bowen’s disease- CLL442 by topical cream
- Trial for treating male and female pattern hair loss (androgenic alopecia)- Light therapy
- Trial for mild to moderate plaque-type psoriasis- AKP-11 (topical ointment)
- Trial for Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (Hives)
- Trial for moderate to severe eczema- Baricitinib by oral tablet